Sunday, October 02, 2005

At this point...

... My life is dangling like the wind chime without the wind. In other words, I'm bored and waiting for something to happen, and yes, without from not yawning.

... I'm sending songs to a friend, who's quite stressed because of her upcoming continuous papers. In the same time I'm downloading some other songs.

... I thought back about what my friends about the recent otaku craze for fashion style, 'Gothic Lolita' (I made it short as in 'Goth Loli'). Hmm. Come to think of it, CLAMP was considered among the earliest to take up this style of fashion in their works (referring to Chobits).

... I can't touch any of my games. Dad is at my right side while Mum, left, facing their respective PC's. Mum used to complain that this house is full of radiation because of the amount of PCs and laptops we have in our house.

... I can't find a proper torrent for the Tales of Legendia single by Do As Infinity !!! DAMMIT I NEED ONE PROPER SEED !!!

... Suddenly this house's too quiet.

... I'm running out of stuff to write. Something please happen quickly !!!

... I think I will stop writing at this point, and comment in the other blogs. Ciao.

No comments: