Friday, September 09, 2005

Feeling Dead

Nothing worse than feeling dead, yet still breathing. Yeah I'm feeling it right now, and it's not my first time feeling like that.

No direction. No motivation. No purpose. Just plain dead, like a corpse that turned cold on one of the freezing Antartica icebergs. It sucks to think that things in this material world aren't that appealing to me now. Even stuff I like to do seems pointless to me to continue doing now.

Then, I remembered what Aylwin, a friend of mine, wrote in his blog. From the story, anyone could become dull if they stress themselves too much, and also if they confined themselves in an environment, willingly or not.

Hmm. Maybe I should break something. Argh. I will just go and take a short nap for now, maybe for a few minutes. I think if my conscience permits, I will put up another post to update my pathetic conditions now. Adios.

No comments: