Sunday, January 15, 2006

Idle, Idle, Then... Active !

It's been a while since I've scribbled anything in this blog.

For one, it's not because I've no Internet access - just got it this short sem (which has just ended). And I write inconsistently now - maybe because the Internet distracted me?

And bleh, I can't finish my journal for that particular trip which I've promised to write last time. I'm a friggin promise-breaker *grins with guilt*.

And OH, much has happened since I last posted.

(1) I found Internet love possible, though things may turn out a little more than expected. Erm, I didn't mention it was I who's into that, did I?

(2) Some local journalist got 'e-creamed' for mistakenly saying that all Anime are Hentai - apparently, our local Otaku's are rallying for him to get the sack.

(3) I became admin for some online FPS game's forum - not a bad deal, except it's still not active enough. Here's the site.

(4) Me and my bunch of pals went into gaming craze recently - espacially DotA and Shui Hu Fantasy Online. Fortunately I still can get the hang out of those crazes. :P

(5) What else? Oh, I'm at home blogging now, and watching the broken chandelier above me, which I promised to keep it as a secret for my two younger siblings...

Anyway, mosquito's biting my legs now, and I'm wondering whether I should go surfing for a while or not...

No comments: