Sunday, August 06, 2006

I - CAN'T - SLEEP - PROPERLY - AGAIN !!!

I slept at 3 am today due to the uncomfortable condition I'm in - dry weather, mosquitos and stuff. And I thought getting bitten all over the legs is already bad enough.

Then, during 6 am (which is only around 10 minutes ago when I typed this blog), my NEW housemate (think Genghis Khan country) who moved in about 1.5 months ago DECIDES to make his EARLY MORNING COMEBACK with a BANG. Not only he and his friends talked in their usual loud voices, but there's a much, much more annoying part that literally put me out of my sleep - his Y! Messenger.

Apparently he has this 'very polite' habit of forwarding his 'good nite all' message EVERYTIME before he goes to sleep - AND I DON'T KNOW WHY AT ALL. And guess what ? Most of his peers REPLIED to his 'good nite all' message - AND I DON'T KNOW WHY EITHER. And he did NOT turn down his speakers NOR did he turn the stupid incoming message RING off - and the effect is CONTINUOUS BOMBARBMENTS OF INCOMING MESSAGE RINGINGS, WHICH ARE UTTERLY USELESS 'GOOD NITE' REPLIES TO HIM THAT FILL ALL OVER THE APARTMENT, which leads to me waking UP in a LOW-BLOOD-PRESSURE-MOOD and ending up in me RANTING AND EXPLODING IN MY BLOG AGAIN.

I can use the giant F- again. And there is NO way - and I mean, NO ABSOLUTE F- ING WAY - that I can COOL DOWN DUE TO THIS STUPID COMMOTION. I've to go out later before 8 am, DANGIT.

This will be something like the yellow card now - if he does anything that lacks of intelligence again, I will have to take action. And strangely enough, my connection here seems to improve right after he turned off his PC. Let's hope it's not because there's too much spyware in his PC.

1 comment:

DWolve said...

Two Words....
Packet Sniffer