Friday, October 05, 2007

Another Comeback

Been a while since I blogged (laziness to be blamed), and funny that I made ANOTHER comeback just because to spill my frustration out of some silly issues. Kinda lost track of what I left out since I placed my last post, but as usual, loads of things happened, and even more loads of things changed. But I can't bind myself to blog up all these chaos all the time, as I find wasting my life in various other ways is much more productive than this.

Well, I blog for no one save for a few of my close pals and perhaps by luck, a couple of cyber-wanderers. Who is actually that interested to waste their precious time browsing though all the ramblings of a no-life nobody anyway?

I don't know, but my family's pressure is starting to get into me lately (especially on my uh, relationship status of being single and still looking). 22 and the half, and Dad would've told me that at this age he was doing so and so, achieving so and so. I don't know, probably I'm just slow in pace, but there's no red line to mark a standard and prove that I fall below it and fail in Life. I find myself being able to manipulate words in a certain manner, And I figure out I just need some space to make it work out.

Though I do admit - at times I felt quite lonely, and I find the need for companionship. Very close companionship. Not that I'm desperate, but I just need someone to share out my feelings.

Lately family's been quite involved in various social events all thanks to Dad's involvement in my former primary school's PTA as well as being part of the committee in the Buddhist lodge my family frequented. I consider that as an expansion for my family's social circle, and that especially benefits my younger siblings. But I guess partly because of that, I'm feeling more pressured as well.

End of this post, but I felt a little more confused than I started typing. Probably I should also take a 'long walk' and shut myself off the world or something too, but on second thought, nah. Or probably better, I should just reduce my self-isolation from the rest of the world.

No comments: