Sunday, June 26, 2005

I'm Not The Waiter, Dammit !

Last night I attended a dinner in my ex-primary school. As the attendaance was more than 4k, the waiting crew were too busy to pay much attention in their service.

(1) A dirty cup. Well, it's not the typical dirty cup you'll normally get to see, stain marks or grease. Instead, there was a dead leech-like organism in it (I'm not sure what is it anyway, but it does look like a leech. Yuck...), covered in layers of dust. And it was too late when we discovered it, as my baby cousin drank from that cup, and we all thought that was a Chinese Tea leaf.

(2) As I mentioned above, the waiters were too busy to pay attention on the customer's needs. None of them came to refill out the tea flasks and the ice buckets, so me and my sis volunteered to go and get it ourselves for 3 tables.

On the way there, the people on the other tables, who were sharing the same problems and frustrated as well, saw the both of us carrying the flask and buckets, and they thought the both of us were serving and threw their pathetically bad temper at us. Rude sounds like "Hey" & "Hoi" were heard among the places where we passed by.

Damn, if I have to explain to everyone that we're not waiters, I'd die of thirst. So we ignored those clowns and charged through, with the thought of "Haha, you losers ! Get them yourself, lazybummers !"

When we reached there, we got our stuff thanks to the directions from the dishwashers (strange, right?), and rushed back to our tables, going through another round of "Hey" 's & "Hoi" 's.

P/S To Waiter from Waiter Rant, if you're reading this, of course... You'd puke blood the moment you see those bunch of undeserving morons. I wonder what acts will you pull when you serve them, Heheheh...

No comments: