Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dual Celebrations !!!

Well, I havn't posted in a while, because I want to write my 100th post on my very own birthday !!! And yesh, today (Feb 7) is my 21st b'day !!! :P

Much has happened recently. Will describe it in point form.

- Sem has started ! And it will be a busy one, thanks to Data Structures and Algorithms, which I'm retaking <_<.

- My PC went 'kong' last week (which Mum was quite happy about <_<), and I'm stuck with an old PC right now in my Cyberia apartment. :(

- M'sian gov't FUBAR as usual, and Naj, Hish, Khir and Sam still on top of my very own 'politician clowns' list.

- The 11 Chinese men who got shaved when they were caught gambling shows how 'great' our multi-racial country is.

- MRR2 bridge was announced to be closed ALL in a sudden. Personally I think it shouldn't be opened in the first place, because the CRACKS should undergo repairs first before the bridge can be deemed usable. Heh, where's the common sense in those guys anyway?

- Speaking of bridges, I applaud on the 'great' ambition of Naj trying to get half-a-bridge built on the Teberau Strait. That's the most unusual thing I've ever heard in ages.

I have more to write, but I'd become a windbag if I continue with it. Better stop here. :P

1 comment:

coffee-ping said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
YAY~~~~!!
U BIGF BOY ADY!!!