Thursday, January 04, 2007

Who's The FCKNG Genius ?

Two days ago, I was going out for dinner, and when I entered the lift...

......

On the floor was a puddle of unmistakably dried brown liquid on it, and the smell came in my nose too late. And there was another puddle of it just next to the switch, which I nearly stepped on due to the blind angle...

It was obviously a stray cat's doing on the brink of diarrhea, but I'm not going to blame the cat population around the area (well with all the garbage out there it's almost impossible to get rid of all of them). Instead my concerns were on...

WHO THE FCKNG IDIOT TRAPPED THE CAT INSIDE THE LIFT ?! CAT GOT FINGER AND SO SMART CAN PRESS SWITCH AND ENTER LIFT DO THEIR BUSINESS, IS IT ?!

Dangit, this world is overpopulated with idiots.

No comments: