Monday, September 08, 2008

A Swirl of Dust (and maybe some ranting)

It's been a while. Been quite a while. I'm a lazy person when it comes to blogging. I don't have much to write other than, perhaps ranting on other's faults. Maybe because I don't love things enough, maybe I'm just a hypocrite writer, or maybe I'm just a hollow person deep inside me that I'm boring like a chalkless blackboard. Yeah maybe, possibilities up to infinity.

Well, my recent health downfall has brought me down to new lows - to a point where I felt I was breaking down physically and mentally. Had think of certain things around while I was stuck on the bed, things like the future (a bunch of noise), some weird and odd ideas out of 'creativity' (another bunch of noise but are regulars), and some memories (a bunch of forgotten noise that popped out of nowhere). I had been thinking of getting anew on this current lifestyle of mine and move on to a better one, and that includes (out of among the many things in my real life and what's not) the direction of this blog (thinking of maybe fixing my blog's URL and contents etc.) and what I want to do about this piece of crappy life I'm leading.

Well, this place is stagnant, so I guess it's time to make it flow a bit more. I had been much more deviant in the past (maybe I was naive and tried to be 'outspoken' at that time), but now I'm more silent nowadays because sometimes it's best (methinks) not to talk at all.

---

Oh yeah, the rant time.

Yeah, it's about you guys who DON'T know what a CINEMA is for.

A CINEMA is NOT a place for you to chat to your date/friends (and that includes explanation about the movie to that dumb date of yours). A CINEMA is NOT a place for you to chat to your phone either (and that includes when your mother calls). A CINEMA is NOT a place to show off your stupid ringtones repeatedly.

A CINEMA is a place for everyone who paid to watch a movie of their choice, in a wider screen and booming speaker systems, without much disturbance coming from everyone's cooperation so that everyone can have an enjoyable viewing experience. Anyone who's not going to a cinema for that sole reason SHOULD BE KICKED OUT, PREFERABLY BY A CERTAIN SPARTAN KING.

THEY GONNA KICK YOU INFIDELS OUT.

(Which also reminds me of that jerk who sat in front of me during 300 - guy was making stupid annoying sounds off the straw that he put in his mouth, and I have to tell him to knock it off.)

When will my fellow Malaysians ever learn to respect what a cinema is? That funny Digi ad with the 'ah beng' getting bashed after speaking so casually in the cinema, how many actually took it in heart as a lesson? Sadly and ultimately ironic, there are people who ignored the message within.

I'm going to report the next person who offends me in the cinema to the authorities that he or she is SUSPECTED OF FILMING THE SHOW ILLEGALLY. And I WILL DO IT THE NEXT TIME I GO THERE IF SOMEONE DISTURBS ME WITH STUPID WAYS IN THE CINEMA.

So to you who see this and will appear at whichever cinema I will be attending, please do this before entering the cinema :-

- Throw away your stupid phone, which you don't know how to put it to silent or off mode, into the dustbin.

- Throw away your dumb date or friends, who does not know how to watch the movie by him/herself and understand it by his/her own, into the dustbin.

- Throw away your tongue after cutting it, if you don't know how to shut your traps in the cinema, into the dustbin.

Else you better pray you do not bump into me when you commit your stupid deeds in the cinema.

No comments: