Friday, July 29, 2005

Mmhm... Mmhm...

Tuesday.

Wasn't feeling like going to campus after my 15-hour slumber (RARE), but Slade kinda dragged me there to listen to some UK dude from Sheffield giving a talk (I heard that he's gonna start a Games Design course in his headquarters soon).

Got to E-Gallery late (1st time there anyway). Seated myself at the rear row beside a lady lecturer which I've never knew before. Everything was going fine until... she starts to "Mmhm... Mmhm..." all the way. For every sentence that guy has spoken, there'll be 2 or 3 "Mmhm" 's from her. Even no-wing, who sat next to me on the other side, gave me the 'glance' that showed his annoyance to her "Mmhm" 's as well.

What a 'great' lecturer. At least she had the both of us 'entertained' while the guy was 'boredom-talking' in front.

No comments: