Thursday, July 28, 2005

Uh-huhuh...

Oh gosh, what an eyesore to the sight of my eyes...

I mean, the grammar typos I can find around me nowadays...



(1) Found on one of the multiple-choice questions in one of my mid-term papers, supposingly...

'Phase Shift Keying'

...but somehow the person who's behind the paper preparations left out the 'f' in the word 'Shift'...



(2) Found on the gates of one of the restricted areas near campus (and my place too...). Reads...

'
No
Admittance
Authorized
Personnel
Only
'

Uh... I wonder if it meant that authorized personnel should keep away ?



(3) The worse of all. Found at the entrance of one of the toilets in KL Sentral. It reads...

'Beware Of Your Belongings'

Wow. It sounds a lot like my luggage might turn alive and will attempt to bite my butt off.



Welcome to Malaysia...

No comments: