Sunday, July 17, 2005

Typing Trash All The Way For This Week

This starts to drive me crazy.

I mean, the way I'm floating in my life. Imagine I'm the cloud, with the wind driving me anyway it likes.

I hate that feeling, you know. Unable to hold to the reins of my own life. But in the same time, I'm comfortable with THAT feeling, and the dilemma is killing me.

With 2 weeks without blogging, and the feeling's kind of unnatural. I can'r say that I'm without Internet access, because I've stationed my PC in John's house. Environment? Probably. His room was kinda stuffy and hot. Maybe I should find a better environment to solve this problem, or perhaps, fight for the Internet access for my place ASAP.

Not only uninspired, but my senses were dulled. My knifing skills in Dispatch Of Army were rotting, not to mention the bad temper I always get when dealing with scum who doesn't know how to read the room title's that read "KNIFE-ONLY". Speaking of temper, I was emotionally affected recently. Gah, I better vent these off before I hit the headlines in the latest suicide attempt.

Oh yeah, my parents got a new Toyota Innova, and it seems that the sale of the old Wira was aborted because the buyer couldn't afford the loan. Maybe I should ask Mum whether I can take it or not ? :D

1 comment:

Living My Dream said...

Hmm... avoid aversion... Not good for the noble paths.
Hope you get the car... Best to you...