Thursday, November 23, 2006

Crawling On The Floor

No, rather like, 'sprawling'. And it's not on the floor - on the road.

That's what I did for today. Uh I mean, yesterday by now.

Had a friend who called for help - apparently a friend of his needed actors for a commercial shoot. Well, me and Co. had participated in one last week for a car club, but of course we were the 'keh leh feh' - carefrees whose job is to stand next to the cars going 'OHHH' and 'AHHH' on those pimped metal boxes on wheels.

But this time, the newest shoot was for an anti-smoking campaign. And probably because I sold my comical self too much to the society, I got picked as the *shameless* male lead for it.

So, the plot was about this couple walking down the road, and while crossing the road the male lead's cigarette box drops on the middle of the road, and he was hit by a car while attempting to retrieve it.

That means not only we have random retakes due to acting awkwardness, but I also have to roll on the road several times, and I had to sprawl for an estimated 40 minutes on the tarmac, smeared with fake blood (which is obviously something red, sour and tasty diluted in water) and suffering bites from bugs and ants which were attracted to the fake blood.

But the experience was fun and priceless. It's not like everyone gets the chance to sprawl on the tarmac for 40 minutes just to let people shoot you. :)

Anyways, off to deal with my stuff now, and sleep coming my way. Interesting day of events to dream of. :)

No comments: