Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dropped By A While On The Platform

Probably nothing much to write about today at this twilight hour, as I thought while I opened up this dashboard. Mouth itch settling in again - had a bite of chocolate just now. Turned on a sleepy song by Tanaka Rie, "Tadaima", while rocking the rocking chair - my PC seat broke down days ago with me on it, and all I can say is that the rusty piece of metal couldn't support what meager weight that I possess. Oh well, mmmm comfortable.

Next week is the end of this break. Lots of stuff to keep up with, and who knows what will come up when I return ? Maybe more people and stuff that I'd get to know - and who knows, maybe more e-diotness ?

But well, watching 'Gokusen' did help a little on lifting myself up - inspiration and motivation on the right spot. Probably could've been killed by over-depression if not for it. And changes are coming, I see it...

Guess after spouting all these random nonsense I'll turn up early for bed today - even though I had a nap this afternoon while it rained like '猫と犬’ ('neko to inu', cats & dogs, and probably I need to slap myself up on some decent Japanese lessons).

No comments: