Thursday, March 31, 2005

Don't Know Why...

I felt that I am different. Compared to the guy I was a few months ago. Back then I was a coward, and afraid of things. Especially very bad things, like failing in exams and such, or maybe even making someone upset.

But now, I don't know why, now I felt nothing when I'm having problems. I felt... numb. Yeah, numb it is.

I felt this difference some time ago, around 2-3 weeks ago, but I couldn't tell exactly why. I told my friends that I 'killed' my old self. Actually I didn't know it's a good thing to happen or not.

Thinking back to it, maybe I've grown bolder. After certain affairs with someone I'm unhappy with, perhaps. The lesson taught me to differentiate what is true and what is not, and also to defend the truth and overturn the false with the truth. I know this fact long and well enough, but I realized I didn't apply it much into my life, and also I'm doing it otherwise.

But there's one more thing I should improve on. I realize that I am not aware when it comes to complicated systems, or systems that which I fail to get a picture on. I should try changing that pretty soon. Can't afford to let the dead rules beat me on my head though.

Well I'm still glad. Glad that I know what I am, and all the things I 've been through. I should thank my friends and my enemies as well.

Hope for a better me soon. Hopefully.

2 comments:

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Notice that I kept mentioning "pretty lass". That's my 'explicit' way of describing somoene. In fact, I didn't actually pay attention to that girl, so I have no idea how pretty (or ugly) she is.

But one thing is certain. For some reason (what, I don't know) that guy was attracted more to his lady customer rather than the ugly toady me.

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Dammit, I posted on the wrong post =P