Thursday, March 24, 2005

It Started Raining...

Yeah. Feels so good.

I'm in a friend's room now, using his computer to do my blog assignment. Well my PC broke down a week ago, and currently it's now in the shop for replacement of a new mummyb- oops, motherboard ("...at least two weeks !"). Well speaking of which, it's been a while since I updated this place.

I took off the headphone that's still playing the song "Yan Wei Die" from Fish Leung, and enjoyed the gentle sound of the rain while I focused on my typing in this dim-lighted room. My friend's on his bed sleeping soundly, and he hadn't got a break off the whole morning because he had to rush some stuff for the Anime Week 2005 in our campus.

My stomach's playing tricks again - last night I had a terrible time in the toilet. But thank's to the medication it's now under control, and well, I better try to control the food I consume now.

And yeah, can't help thinking of something funny that occured last night. Some girl told me her 'friend' told her that I (yes, me, Kaizer here) felt jealous because a close friend of mine (male) got too close to another friend (yes, another male) of mine. I can't help laughing the moment she finished her statement. I wonder what her 'friend' was, a psychic? Perhaps it's an imaginary friend LOLOL.

(Hey, to that girl if you are reading this, shame on you. You just messed yourself up. I don't have to say who you are or what's your identity, or what the stuff you did to me and my friends. So stop complaining about me and my friends messing up your life because we complain about you to others, because you basically MESSED YOURSELF UP. Remember that.)

Well, what an insult. But luckily I can take insults, but unfortunately I can't tolerate stubborn and selfish girls who don't admit their wrongs and also their ignorance. Too bad.

I guess it's enough talking about her. Not worth it, and it's messing up my nice inspiration in the rain. Ohhh nice...

No comments: