Monday, May 02, 2005

Can't Sleep

Damn, a running nose is already enough to cause trouble while I sleep. I was half-awake when my nostrils were blocked, and I could have gone back to sleep again - if not for my neighbour's dog barkings and whinings.

My neighbour has two - stupid - dogs that will bark at anyone, including those people that they've seen for a few years. Everytime when I pass by that house (or just anyone), they will rush to the gate and starts barking. Those dogs never learn.

But I do not blame the dogs, because they are beasts and beasts have a hard time trying to understand humans. I'm actually frustrated about their master(s). Who in the world will put a dog (occasionally) at their backyard and let it yelp and bark and whine in the moments of twilight (5am) without attending to it? I don't know if they are paranoid or something to place their dog at the backyard to prevent robbers and thieves, but it is a bad idea if you let it awake your neighbours from their sleep.

Well I'm not against the banning against dog ownership in Malaysia (it's quite a nonsense if you ask me), but I'm against irresponsible dog owners, or irresponsible people who think they are "good" dog owners.

Argh, I don't know what to do now, since I lost my mood to sleep. My stomach is rumbling now, and maybe I'll get some hot chocalate, and then see what I can do.

No comments: