Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Driving License Drives You Crazy Instead - Finale

Oh blast where was I? Oh yeah, the final one...

Went there with another candidate (a girl now in Form 6), and we ended up chatting for the whole day while waiting. Uh wait, that's not only that :(

Anyway, both of us were in different groups, and it appears that my group was called out first to perform the parking +++ test. The moment I was in the queue, I felt like I was in Heaven. Imagine, 6 Chinese girls in front, and 5 girls behind (though most are Malay, the prettiest Chinese girl was among them) I guess Lady Luck smiled on me, though I don't believe in luck anymore.

Anyway, I passed the test well, then proceeded to wait for the on-road test. And dammit, I've waited till lunch break, then the Muslims have to go for their prayers (it was Friday) and well, I went for lunch with the girl and her friend which coincidently was taking the test too.

Well, life have never been that sweet. For that few moments I felt like a jerkass that deserved to be with the opposite gender.

Anyway, after lunch, it wasn't long before we were called to hit the roads. The girl was first, and five minutes later she was driven back by her instructor to the center. She was quite unhappy about it, and her friend and I spent a couple of hours trying to get her out of it.

Then, it was my turn. For the first few moments, I had problems with the clutch and that instructor told me to turn back (dammit), but I pretended that I couldn't get what he said, and that fellow shut his mouth up because the problem was fixed and he couldn't say anything about it. And well, I passed the remaining stuff without failure, and it's a Pass.

Then it was the girl's friend's turn, and she too was unlucky, only this time she was instructed to drive back instead of being driven back.

Actually I didn't feel good about passing it. Mum had arranged some undercounter process for that. But all of us had concluded that, it's still best to get it pass with paying that rather than going for repeats, which literally will cost more than that. It wasn't nice, but there's no choice for that :(

The girl was still depressed, and I treated her a drink to cheer her up.I did that for the sake of myself too, because I wasn't in a good mood for the 'dirty' Pass.

Ah damn it, to hell with those corrupted systems !

No comments: