Monday, May 02, 2005

Today I Wrote A Whole Load of Bull...

Thanks to the heavy dose of Chinese medicine and some Paracetamol, now my nose stops running. But well, I started coughing now, due to the itchiness caused by some phlegm stuck in my throat. How annoying.

Well, going to Muar this Saturday. Speaking of which, I hadn't visit there for CNY (in fact I was sort of stuck in MMU for more than 5 weeks since CNY). I heard a lot of sh!t that's happening on my relatives. Yes a lot of sh!t.

I've always joked that if someone wrote a book about the things that happened in my dad's family, it's gonna be a bestseller (and maybe it might grab the Pulitzer).

Ah I don't give a damn about all those sh!t. I've been grateful that Dad & Mum hold on to their principles and didn't do anything that embarasses the family. Seems like I need more practice.

Oh well, let's hope this week isn't that bad. Hopefully my health improves so that I can arrange some plans on certain things.

No comments: