Sunday, April 30, 2006

Ohhh I'm Feeling Good

For no apparent reason.

I slept at around 11pm just now, and woke at 2am. I sat in front of the PC. I played some games. I returned fire to some kid who tried to act 'smart' in some forums. I boiled some water and made some hot Milo, and I'm enjoying it now. Now I'm blogging. I feel good.

Despite the fact that the Yeh Man Ren (hehe my Middle East housemate) and his friends are making a fuss in his room - I hope the security will come up and bang the door so they'd keep quiet. Despite I'm torn apart by so many things - heck I'm already torn, so I'd just be torn then. Despite I'm still broke (OK I suck at this. I'm still living out of my parents' money. Maybe I need a job again). Despite it's already 4 am in the morning and I'm now unable to sleep. I'm still feeling good.

My 2nd cup of Milo now. Checking out on Waiter Rant but no updates. I wonder how long this good feeling will last. Maybe I'd annoy those bunch of e-Diots who are still making so much noise in that room, but reconsidering that I might end up getting thrown out of the balcony and appear in headlines, I'd need a plan. They need to be taught a lesson anyway, because they kept disrupting my peaceful moments.

Hmmmmm. Maybe the next time I'd need to buy a tin of SPAM and place it right in front of his room. I wonder how they'd react.

*giggles evilish*

A'ight, time to surf some other part of the Net now. And OH, while we're there in SPAM, let's read this.

No comments: