Friday, April 14, 2006

Short Notice

- Another blog Lampe Berger Help has joined the fight with Anti Lampe Berger to bring those guys down ! I say way to go !

- DANGIT my ear infection strikes back again !!! Last Sunday I thought the cut has already recovered and took down the bandage, but a few days ago I can feel the infection coming back again, then... yesterday morning while I was Sudoku-ing, the cut opened up by itself and pus + blood mixture started to leak out - and I didn't realize it until I felt something wet on me and I looked down... Now I have to cover it up again...

- Friend got into accident - have to help out. Now I realize how DANGEROUS the traffic junction near HSBC was. Pratically some of the lights were out of order, and the street was dark thanks to the malfunctioned streetlights at that area. Cyberjaya PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

-Thanks to that incident I'm now drowsy all over, and can't continue on with my assignment. Feeling sorry towards my teammate, and I promised I will be in charge of the report tomorrow. Dangit too tired now. BED !!!

[EDIT: Oh and nearly forgot... HURRAH TO THE DOWNFALL OF THE HALF-BUILT BRIDGE !!!]

4 comments:

F¡яєвџяN said...

Is malaysia roads dangerous? Hows the drivers there? I know johor drivers are quite aggressive.

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

so u're in KL rite?

just be careful when driving, afterall, some drivers didn't get their license thru the proper means

(yeah relatives staying there, mum is the citizen there, so i know quite a fair bit of the stuff)

wat happen to ur ear? try not to irritate it... though i dunno what cause it, but ear infection will take some time to recover..

and yeah.. finally that stupid bridge is scrapped... *sigh*

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Well, my hometown's in PJ (satellite city beside KL), but I'm staying next to my campus in Cyberjaya (a bird-no-lay-egg place near KLIA).

Malaysia roads are considered dangerous in a sense that sometimes there's a lack of signboards and there are also those which are confusing. KL drivers are very good in saving time (by cutting queues) and energy (by not putting on their signals). And well, it's always a trend here to drink coffee with the driving test invigilators. :P

I got those sebaceous cysts around 3 years ago, but their conditions got worse thanks to the recent infections.

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

sounds like it's hard to get rid of them boy.

take good care of them.. cyst with more bacterias sound like it hurts hell.. duh...