Tuesday, May 23, 2006

4 Kinds Of Lift People That I Wanna Trash The Most

I know, I know. This topic has been raised by lots of people all around the world, but heck, we can never have enough of this.

Staying all the way up at the 11th floor means that I have to endure with most of them e-Diots that parasitically lurked (or grew or infected or plagued) all over the 10 levels below my penthouse. And I thought having to endure with that 2 e-Diot brothers lurking at my house was already bad enough.

After some time of observation and compilation, here's the list of them e-Diots that I wanna trash all the time.




(1) The Lift Smoker

Yeah, we meet them everywhere. I don't understand why of all places, they like to smoke in the lift. And they ALWAYS FRIGGIN' PREFER to smoke in the lift. Confined place very NICE to smoke, is it? Dammit, these people should just stay at the crematory or the likes of it, where they get to breath all those smoky air all the time. Hey, special flavour in it.

(2) The One-level Passenger

Gosh, these people always makes me wanna trash them. Like the previous one, they can be found anywhere, empty-handed and ENERGETIC YOUNG people. And heck, because of this kind of people we have to waste our precious time stopping at the next 1 level just to let them exit. There's the staircase and taking it is faster goodammit, and they're not even 'CACAT' (disabled)!!!

(3) The Close-button Initiate

Probably you guys wonder what this kind of people do. OK, I'll explain. Eventually, when this kind of people enter, the very 1st button they will press is NOT the button of their level, but the CLOSE button. And that happened JUST RIGHT in front of me. GRAHHHH stupid !!!

(4) The Two-way Traveler

Another annoying kind that plagues the lift with their e-Dioticness. I practically don't understand them - why the HELL they press both the Up and Down buttons when they just want to go to one direction ?! And dammit, after they pathetically successfully stopped the lift, they either (a) enter and wait until the lift finishes the journey right to the top/bottom and change it's direction or (b) just stand outside and give you the "No I'm going opposite" expression. What the HECK ?!




GRAHHHH. There are many other more kinds of e-Diots, and all of them do NOT deserve to take the friggin' lift. They should just shoot themselves UP from a cannon or throw themselves DOWN from the balcony. Dammit.

3 comments:

F¡яєвџяN said...

dude, check out my rant about about the lift :http://mysocialcircus.blogspot.com/2006/03/do-you.html.

These people ought to be destroyed haha!!!

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

ahahahah you talked about lift too? hahahaha

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

No choice. Have to. World too many e-Diots.