Saturday, May 06, 2006

That e-Diotic Housemate & His Bunch Of Punks

Today I quarrelled with that stupid 'Yeh Man Ren' (barbarian) housemate of mine.

I was on my way out for lunch, when my other housemate PM-ed me and complained about the garbage - again. He wasn't happy about the fact that that e-Diot never cleans up the garbage.

That wasn't the only problem - he brought in friends and stayed for days, DESPITE the room was rented for him ONLY. They used the toilet and kitchen, and practically they messed up the hygiene of those 2 places. Best part is, he didn't want to notify me about his friends' (and actually, one of them is his bro but he didn't tell me about it - WTF ?!) staying over - he is such a RUDE punk that sometimes I had the thought of kicking him out directly from the apartment. Not to mention the previous events of waking me up with their stupid music.

FINE. I decided I will settle with this, ONCE and for ALL.

I walked out from my room, and those punks happened to be eating some bread-like thingy in the kitchen. I packed up the garbage and started to tell that e-Diot something like, "whenever you see flies, please clear garbage" - but he CUT me in before I could finish, BLAMING my other housemates for not clearing up. He kept repeating "Tell them -", "Tell them -" - TELL THEM WHAT F- ?! I was thinking.

In the end, I sweared and yelled and him to STFU. I don't give a damn anymore to his lame 'tai chi' tricks - and I decide that pissing off because he was interrupting me was a good decision.

Then, his bro butted in (I had no idea who this fat punk was during that time, anyway), trying to defend his lil' bro. Oh yeah. I thought in silence - "What friggin' RIGHT has he got to lecture me about things, eh?" I pretended I was listening to him, but in fact, I'm ignoring that fat punk - I was thinking on how to get rid of this fat punk who has been freeloading, making noise and dirtying my house for over a week.

OK. A 3 v 1 (counting in another friend of his who's outside on the living room). I am on the disadvantage because if anything happens, I might get hurt. I decide to shut that fat punk up, take out the garbage, threw it, get my hands cleaned, and walked out of the door. My friends are already waiting.

Then when I exited the lift from the ground floor, I noticed that that e-Diotic housemate of mine is leaving with his other friend, giving me the ugly rude face as his eyes met mine. I turned away from his dog face. Wait a minute, someone's missing. Where's that fat punk? Crap. Must've been staying back at my apartment again. But I had to meet up with my friends, so I decide to leave the issue for later.

So I met up with my friends - and guess what? I found out Yeh Man Ren and his friend was going to KL, despite that his rental was due. I'm so going to screw him up for that. But if I want to screw, I will screw that fat punk 1st.

Upon reaching campus, I phoned my other housemate. Seems like he went out from the apartment. I asked him if he noticed anyone is still in my apartment. He says that though he didn't see anyone, he heard someone cooking in the kitchen. WTF ?! Cooking ALONE in my apartment ?! NO way I am going to let that happen !

That's it, I thought, I'm going back now. I told my friends that I must leave early, and rushed back home. The moment I reached home, I stepped into the kitchen, and stood at the wall. Oh, he finally has the intention to greet me, squeezing a smile with a futile attempt to make me happy and forget what happened just now. Man he was so wrong for thinking that I'd let up because of a stupid smile.

I interrogated with him - I asked who he was, where he's staying, what's he doing here. Oh jolly, he was that barbarian's brother. He claims he's been staying in this country for already, "WOWWOOO", 4 years. He tells me he's temporarily staying here, and he's already here for 4 FRIGGIN' DAYS (poor liar). "WOWWWOOOO". Like I'm going to be impressed with his answers.

I went straight to the point. I told him I wasn't happy that he's freeloading here, and I'm also unhappy about his irresponsible younger brother who didn't tell me anything about this crap. He replied, "I dunno." "I dunno." DUNNO MY FOOT. 4 years here and he doesn't know. Living for MORE than 2 decades and he doesn't know. What kind of parents rear him to become such lousy clump of fat meat who only knows how to say "I DUNNO" ?! I told him straight in the face, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HIS "I-DUNNO"'S.

It ended up like cold war - he thinks he's on the right, I still think this guy needs some trashing. All ended when Mum called. Good. I took the chance to tell her about what's happening. And well, I left the kitchen, and I know that with my parents on the act, those guys are going to pay for their misgivings.

Wait till those punks see what's upcoming for them. I'd be glad to post the outcome, should it all went well.

2 comments:

coffee-ping said...

when u do things, u should have a big gut and small heart
plan and prepare through out and execute without hesitation

F¡яєвџяN said...

wat a piece of shit ur housemate is haha!