Thursday, May 25, 2006

Plaguing The Turret Once Again With YouTube...

Finally found this after some time of searching online... Jigoku Shoujo's ED, Karinui (Basting)...



UPDATE

Another one that I've just found... Jigoku Shoujo's OP, Sakasama no Chou (Inversed Butterfly)...



Thanks to whoever uploaded those 2. :)

Finished watching Jigoku Shoujo. Got a feeling a movie for the series will be out soon. Let's wait and see...

UPDATE

Starting to feel sick. Funny throat and sinuses. Been bombarding with med since I woke up, and even tried to take my mind off it by toying around with AMIP, a song-status-changing plugin I've just found (kinda flexible if you know the variables and commands), but it didn't get any better. Seems like I really need to take something hot.

UPDATE UPDATE

Seems like this flu's gonna stay for some while. I was amazed to find that some guy uploaded the whole Jigoku Shoujo series.

If you guys are interested, start from these 3...

Episode 1
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Once again, thanks to that kind person for taking his time to upload all of them. :)