Monday, June 26, 2006

Been Some Time Since I Blogged...

2 weeks, to be precise. Seems like I kind of lost the feel to type, anyway.

New trimester year started last week - though it's on the same priority list as World Cup 2006, which is under the big "I DON'T CARE" category.

Though I must admit - this year the new girls are pretty though.

Nah. Can see, but cannot hold. Even I've been leading a single life for more than 20 years, but I'm not that desperate to go and try to score on every one of them.

------

Due to Streamyx's traffic shaping, I've been suffering from slow BT downloads. To heck with them - their server was lousy, yet they blame it on the P2P users. Typical Bolehland attitude.

A week ago, I was forced to switch from ABC to BitComet - it was most unfortunate that my ABC client was infected by some Trojan Horse, and 4 of the ongoing downloads have to be aborted and I have to redownload them again.

But, the change was worthy though - after I switched to BitComet, the download speeds skyrocketed, thanks to it's Protocol Encryption technology. The moment I saw 20kb/s on 2 downloads, I was so moved I almost cried on the spot. And when it took almost a week to download those 4 incomplete downloads with ABC, BitComet got them back within 2 days.

------

I don't know what to write anymore, except maybe the emptiness in my mind. I have ideas, but I don't know where to start from. I need a kickstart - and I need it badly.

It's time for me to change. For the better, at least.

No comments: