Saturday, July 01, 2006

Please BANG Head Here

Back in PJ now. It's so damn hot here.

Have to wake up early next morning for another badminton session again. Then when I thought of badminton, it reminds of that arse-kissing Cyber-P (short for Cyberpreneurship) lecturer - he says that we students should play more golf than badminton.

And why we should do so?

---

---

---

Because, according to his arsemouth which spouted crapwords from his poopbrain, 90% of the contracts were signed through playing golf.

Now I'm going to quote Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu.





"That's news to me."



He has no idea whom I play badminton with. Yes, ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA.

And oh before I forgot, here's another picture dedicated to him, my Cyber-P lecturer.



Yeah yeah, and I've to face him for like, another 12 weeks. WAIT, I actually don't have to go to his class - attendance not compulsory, except he has 3 quiz papers. Screw it, I'm not going to his class this week, and I mean it - nothing can stop me, NOTHING. MWAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, gotta hit the sack now, even though I've got my evening nap earlier on. I want to snipe more about that faggot but I will save the rest for some time later. My air conditioner, here I come !!!

No comments: