Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Taiwanese Dramas SUCK. Period.

Whenever Pei my younger Sis turns on the TV, I felt like killing people.

It's her favorite *coughstupidcough* Taiwanese TV drama again. Damn.

I have to turn on some crazy music (most of the time, anime) to distract myself from it and calm myself down.

Right until now, I've always been an "Anti-Taiwanese TV Drama Series Protestor" (I'd shorten it as 'ATTDSP'). Long since the days of F4 roaming the airs in their Meteor Garden days, when I felt like puking over their sissy-like long hair. And one thing that I don't understand is that why there are fans worshipping them like gods during their popular days. Now their popular days are over. Nothing heard about them now, except for rumors of them once in a while. Rest in peace, Fag 4.

It's not like I don't watch TV, but it seems I had no other choice left, as the local TV channels are plagued with those Taiwanese dramas due to popular demand. Pfftbleh. Most Taiwanese dramas out there are heavily composed of Japanese cultural elements - way too much until they are nothing more than plagiarisation. Maybe that's why I prefer anime over Taiwanese dramas - at least for animes, they have a lot of room to develop a pretty good, decent story.

---

Back to reality. Now I felt like swearing, and I really mean it. Right now Mum's scolding me for turning the music too loud, when the TV speakers are booming all over the living room. Damn. How I wish my PC could be located somewhere else, like my room upstairs. Can't I get some peace of my own ?!

Grahh. I don't care now. Let them complain about the volume. I just want to distract myself from that stupid show, and that's all.

No comments: