Sunday, October 22, 2006

Period Of Idling

*coughs at the dust collected by the blog dashboard*

Oh well.

Deepavali was over. Coming up next will be the Raya festivals for the Malays.

Parents off to China for a trip, and my younger siblings went to Grannies' house approximately 20 KM away from my home.

And I, now on my second week of my semester break, will be all alone in this house. For a week. Stocked with rations and stuff to keep me alive for 7 days.

Ups will be I will have moments of silence, peace and alone to do my own stuff. At least 3 story projects, my own studies to catch up, games to play, animes to watch etc.

Downs ? Plenty as well. Already I'm sensing BOREDOM and LONELINESS. Stuff to be done daily. And I don't want to think what the other 'downs' are.

Couple of hours has passed since my parents left for the airport, and I'm already feeling the ennui spreading all over me. Heck.

I turned on the music, and my foobar2000 is repeating Maaya Sakamoto's 'Chibiko Fork'. I read a little. I wrote a little. I was less than inspired. Minimized everything.

I turned off the player and started up the GBA emulator, loading up Riviera -The Promised Land-. Less than 10 minutes later I got frustrated with the inventory system and turned it off.

I browsed around the Net again. I read a couple of blogs and commented in them, then I thought it was time to bring up this little dusty corner of mine. I wrote and wrote and wrote. Up to this point, where I'm changing the song as well. Heck, I'm not in the mood for any positive-sounding songs.

Hungry. Probably there's something for me to bite on in the stores. I decided on the song 'Cry Baby', from Kawabe Chieko - the alternate version of it (namely Shining!) appeared briefly in episode 19 of Ouran High School Host Club.

[3 minutes later...]

Seems like there's nothing much on the cupboards. Checked the fridge. Decided to open up that bar of chocolate (fruits & nuts). Contents smashed all over. Took a couple of chunks and came back to the PC.

Found a link from BBC. Apparently it was for the quiz for one of their documentary series, Japanorama. About one of their episodes, which are about Otakus.

8 questions. Answered 6 correctly. Does NOT mean I'm Otaku or whatsoever - friend showed that episode to me one night and I still remembered some stuff in it as well. Back to writing.

Wound on wrist tingling. Grazed it on badminton session this morning. Need to work out on body balance, as well as strength control. Tonnes to improve. Oh well.

[----------]

After all the doodling on this dusty corner, I felt like an empty shell.

Life sucks. Kinda.

Probably I need an impact or something. Had none since 2 semesters ago. Maybe I'll do something for a change within this week.

Hopefully it works.