Sunday, October 09, 2005

BLEAH On The Break

Oh, it's always the same everytime I return to PJ.

Mum will nag me about me using the PC too much, and she will start lecturing about the amount of radiation of the PC's monitor is a cancer risk blah blah blah...

Well, I admit I haven't been moving much since I came back. But, heck, everytime I go out it costs me money, and it's not like I'm that rich to go anywhere I like. That's why I stick with my PC (and the Internet) to surf the world for information... and of course, it's kinda unhealthy, but what else can I do ???

And, since I was in high school I've never ever attempt to play any PC games in front of my parents. I played it in cybercafes, I played it when my parents aren't around, I played it alone, just because I don't want my parents to yell at me about wasting time or 'affecting my siblings', as claimed by my parents. Heck, I thought the situation would change when I took on the GD course, but HELL no... Just today I got 'fired on' by my mother because I played in front of her (despite her 'affecting bro's studies' excuse is useless now since his exams are over). Damn. I hate the feeling when I'm forced to do 'good stuff' in front of my parents. DAMMIT !

I imagine my future, where I'll be forced to face the monitor for hours, and my mother will storm the office and pull me away 'from the cancer risk'. Heh. It's kinda annoying when I get 'monitored' by my parents, about what I'm doing etc.

AHHHHHH I don't know. If this situation persists I'm either going to quit my studies or kill myself. Or maybe something worse. BLEAH.

No comments: