Tuesday, October 04, 2005

[Let's Rock !!!]

<- Start of log. Initializing modes... ->

Mode : Heavy Rock Mode
Song : "Other World" - FFX (you guess !)
Condition : Just recovered from "windy" stomach, but ready for another night
Plans : A couple of stuff to do, still calming down the urge to play games...
Mind : Curious what are the rest of the Hatchlings doing in B2-3A-9...


<- Music switched to - "A Solitude That Asks Nothing In Return" - GGX soundtracks ->

Log :
Just thought of switching my writing style for this post. I'm still waiting for Mum's orders, but she seems to be occupied with her work. Damn, I wished I could have stayed back a little longer in Cyberia...

<- Music switched to - "Wild Rock" - BUZZLIP ->

Log :
I'm thinking of staying back home tomorrow, because I have something to finish up with my PC. I wonder if my parents are taking my suggestion seriously. Plan's a little messed up, and I'm in a little dilemma now. I'm supposed to return to Cyberia for a while to settle something...

<- Music switched to - "Yakitori" - GITS ->

<- Preset Mode switched to - Instrumental-only mode ->

Log :

The world around me is in a mess now. Bombs detonating, the weather's in 'super windy mode', oil prices rising, economy's down while income tax officers popping up like leeches. People everywhere are moaning and groaning - some for their wallets, some for their lives. I wonder what's the next showdown that changes the world - if there's any, I doubt it's a good one - unless you're talking about space colonization...

<- Music switched to - "First Vision" - Yoko Kanno ->

Log :

Ten minutes till midnight. Wonder if I should burn midnight oil again, like what I did for the last 2 days. Hm. Today my stomach went sick because probably my body overheated. I think I'll retire early for tonight for, say, maybe an hour. Mm... maybe, or maybe not.

Heh. Time to go now, the fruits are waiting for me.

<- All modes terminated, music off. End of log. ->

No comments: