Saturday, October 01, 2005

UPDATES !!! UPDATES !!!

Boy, it's been a while since I've updated myself. Let's see...

(1) My sem break starts. Well, not without a disastrous ending. Best not mentioned...

(2) I've got a new housemate ! Aaron's from Brunei, and studying in LKW. More housemates to come, hope they come in quick...

(3) Mum starts to take the trend of surfing the Net. Mmm... should I call it a treat or a threat?

(4) Well, there's already a 'threat'... apparently Mum assigned me to convert all her office work, all into Excel... for the rest of the sem break. Nooooo...

(5) I have a "Ah Sou" (sis-in-law) already... no la, he's not my blood-related brother, but a close friend of mine, who got himself a girlfriend... congrats... UPDATE: I forgot actually there's 2 of them...

(6) Commentator: " More exciting action coming up, LIVE, in the next episode of 'J[Alt]K's Real Life Scenarios !!!' "

No comments: