Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Dedicated to WLR 6737

Tonight I went to the night market with Mum & Pei, my younger sis. Was waiting at the vegetable stall for my Mum who's making a purchase there, when this car WLR 6737 stopped next to the road.

Well, one of the guys in the pirated CD (PCD) stalls nearby walked near to that car, wandering around to test what's that guy in that car's up to. Then the window of the passenger's seat slide down, and PCD seller went to that open window and talked with that guy inside.

Now why did I write this ? It seems like someone was looking for that PCD seller in that night market. But, and lots of buts, that car belonged to our country's Police force. And unless it's my eyes playing tricks, or maybe it's someone who had the guts to make their car looked like a patrol, I see no reason why I shouldn't believe it's not a patrolling officer.

Best part of it is, later on that car went off, and the stall's still there. Hey. Isn't the police supposed to catch pirated CD sellers ? What's going on here? What happened just now, between the PCD seller and that officer, if I assumed it is really an officer ? I can't say what's happening between them, for I didn't have the eyes to see, nor have I the ears to listen what's going there. What I had is my imagination, and I hope that the imagination of you readers are good enough to picture what's going on.

And adding the taste of irony, just this morning I read about Malaysia being the 32nd Least Corrupted Country in the world or something like that, according to some survey results. Heh, I don't really give a damn about survey results.

1 comment:

no-wing said...

It's the 39th.

Malaysia bleh!