Monday, December 13, 2004

Big-Mouthed Kai the Raven

Now I finally understood why they call that teen show "So Raven"...

Yesterday (Sunday night) I went to watch a lion dance competition at the Mines Wonderland, and during the performance of the last contestant I joked with my youger sis that "lion dances are the chances you get to see someone fell down from the high platforms"... then after around 5 minutes, the contestants slipped from the highest platform, around 2 meters high...

I was as O_O as the audience around me at that time... never did I expect that it happened so fast after I mentioned that lame joke =_="""

This isn't the 1st time for me being a Big-Mouth, or a Raven...

A few months ago when I was working in S'pore, I joked with my colleague who was walkin home that it's gonna rain by singing songs related with raining... next thing I knew, it rained and she got mad wif me =P

I hope maybe it's just coincidence or lame luck that bad things happen whenever I said negative things about that...

and yeah, a little add-on... My grandpa, a senior wushu coach, says that it rains whenever there's a dragon dance... according to legend it's because the guardian dragons came to visit and gave a blessing to the lands with rain...

2 days ago (Saturday night) it was the finals for the dragon dance competition, and it rained like heck... yesterday the champions performed in the middle of the lion dance competition, and it drizzled a bit... maybe because the dance was performed outdoors, so it didn't rain much... maybe the dragons didn't want to make the dragon dancers wet? heheh this sounds interesting to me =P

3 comments:

Jowen said...

YO PKU Clan member, its been a while since i last saw u man, hows things coming up with ya mate?

So, its pure coincedence ya, hmmmm, i have had experienced it before, things happenned as soon as i mentioned something, or things goes wrong at the sound of my word, well those are ermmm, unexplanable, hhehee, at least i am still here, though i mention about death numerous time already.....*CHOI CHOI CHOI*


:D Cheers!!!!! :D

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

yo jowen... nice to see u here... but wait, how did u managed to find my blog ? =P and how do u add those links to the other blogs 1? im curious leh :P

well yalor, sometimes "shuai dor hao" very "jia lat" 1, if say something bad then really happen, then earn bad name 1... so hav to control d mouth la, and also must always brush teeth ^^

Jowen said...

Hey ya.....

i found your blog, through my sixth sense lor....

Take Care, and always brush your tEEth