Thursday, December 23, 2004

Too Quiet ? Nah, 'Cause I Returned Again !!!

Judging by my absence of few days, you guys might have known that I'm too busy to write a new post... and adding in poor network connections and stupid private affairs, and now my head is gonna blow...

My lessons are going quite OK (though sometimes I am not concentrating and still got a lot to catch up), and the lessons were arranged at 9am, so I don't have to fear for the 8am's (NOOOO !!! I'M LATE AGAIN !!!). And about clubs affair, the DSG Camp's moving nearer and nearer now, and yet I still haven't make much progress, and hopefully I can complete my task ASAP. And about personal affairs... hm... I don't think I wanna talk it here, as bringing it up will make myself very angry again... (hey hey cool down !)

Well... hopefully all these things can improve and turn out better then... *sigh*...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoo... take it simple man. =)
things will go well very soon...
and yEAhh... keep going and improve!!!