Friday, December 17, 2004

What the hell was I thinking ???

Man, I blew it up again...

This afternoon I went to 1-U with my family for shopping, and when I was strolling around in the supermarket alone, all of a sudden I met with a friend (a girl, quite pretty >.<)whom I haven't seen for some time. We exchanged glances for a couple of seconds, and she reacted swiftly by saying "Hi". And I was too surprised because I didn't expect to see her at that place, and I got nervous, didn't know what to do at that time so I ended up stuck and dunno what to reply her...=_=" ... It took me like 10 seconds to say something back like a "Hello"...

Then next, she asked me where I was admitted to, and I was so tongue-tied I replied her slurrishly. and of course she couldn't hear what I say... then I have to repeat my answer again...

The whole process was witnessed by her dad who was just beside her... I feel so embarassed for pulling out such a slapstick... I gotta admit my mind was in choas too, couldn't focus on what I'm doing. I was like dreaming and not clear of what I'm actually thinking at that moment...

My slurrish oral problem is coming back to me again, maybe it's because of the holidays... I have gained some weight (60 kg now >.<) and I think my jaw muscles and my tongue had slumped due to the lack of proper oral exercises, and also due to the lack of talking to my friends... and also my mind has gone blur and dull once more... man, holidays can make ur mind pretty dull !!!

( I think I should speak more to the mirror, The Sims do it to add their charisma :P )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, things like dat happen... n its not ur fault so dun u worry bout it. :)
yea, hols can make 1 very blurrr... coz ur juz too relaxed n start 2 daydream... hehehe ur blurs wun last long... hols end liao la... hehehehheheh

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

I just hope I don't blow something bigger in campus when sem starts...

Anonymous said...

lol, if happen, i can understand... hahaha
xcercise ma, make ur brain active...
campus not dat bad, since xcercise is compulsory...
heheh wok up n down da campus ma

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

heheh... good idea, provided tat i dun dream while i exercise... but quite impossible for me not to >.<

Anonymous said...

ahahah... c leng lui, dream
xcercise, oso dream...
sleep oso dream...
wut u do dat u won't dream?

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

hm... when I'm playing games... LOL