Friday, December 31, 2004

Disaster In SE Asia

Heavy earthquake occured in Indonesia, and various parts in SE Asia has been affected by tsunamis. I was also grief about what happened to the victims, even though I didn't show it obviously and properly. So I got inspired and wrote this instead:

Waves took my tears away - Kaizer

Sorrow cuts through my heart
Like the cold wind that cuts the air
The sky was dull with the sea of grey
And my tears have been taken by the waves

Shocked and surprised I had been
Never meant to see it coming
But it came swift and silent
like the waves that took my tears away

I tried to live on with it
Tried to forgive but not to forget
But no matter how much I resisted
The pain still remains

To the places all I've been
To the times where I've been through
These sad memories I had will never rest
like the waves that took my tears away

- End -

Well, I tried my best to write it out, to express what I felt about the disaster... I hope that all the victims can recover soon...

No comments: