Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Life's a bit bored... and tiring... and sick...

The 3rd semester started last week, and from the start until now I only managed to post up 1 post excluding this 1 (obviously the one below... this makes the previous sentence I wrote sounds meaningless...). Now I'm sort of in a crevasse of my life...

From the last weekend until now I'm feelin like a sick bored fella... I went to KLCC that Sunday afternoon, and I'm not the type where I would actually stop by to take a long, long look (not my habit, I only do that when I really want to buy some clothes)... so within 30 minutes I finished strolling over the 5 floors while my mum, younger sis and bro went to some shop at the ground floor and my dad, well, let's just say he went to do some mystery shopping...

While on the stroll I only took quick glances on the merchandise displayed on the windows, and thoughts just got in my mind (I daydream the most when I'm totally bored...). I start to think... since I'm here and I can't buy anythin, might as well after this I go out to the garden (KLCC has a garden... and I dunno why they want to build such a garden that's surrounded by tall buildings, lousy traffic and yeah, construction yards...)

So I told my mum I'm goin out there, and really I took a real tour around the garden (wif a lot of thoughts jamming in my mind as usual...) and until the end of the tour, my dad had already finish his business and we are about to leave to the next destination... (Thean Hou temple and then Mid-Valley for another mystery-shoppin, then only I return to my campus and my beloved comp =P)

Then the next day (which was yesterday...) was a tiring day... 6 hours of class all lectures, really bored me out...) during the day and a dance lesson at night ( I had to train the dance so I can teach the camp members during the upcoming camp at 7th-9th January 2004... oops, 2005)... Internet's a bit laggy and I'm tired of waiting... and I think I'm starting to get sick, inflammation in the throat... =(

i think I'm too tired now, I just looked back at what I wrote and I think that what I wrote here is just mere bragging about my life and nothing else that's meaningful... I think after tonight's meeting I will just hit the sack, rest and nothing else...

No comments: