Friday, December 10, 2004

Hey that's just me, so who cares ?! (Vol.01)

Most of the time I hate what most people prefer, espacially when those stuff are what i defined as "short-termed popularity", espacially with artists...

e.g. when some boyband becomes hot in a sudden, and fans come worshipping then more like Gods than idols, my sense of dislike to them will be activated automatically like an automatic toilet flusher... *FLUSH~*

But, of course I'm not that sarcastic to the point where I will go and spread fake rumors about them on the Internet, but I will try my best to evade anything that involves their names cause they make my wanna puke... and also in the process I will attempt to discourage my siblings from worshipping them blindly...

And of course I always give those artists a 2nd chance... what I meant was the next time when they make a new album or something, I will sample a bit of it and see if there's any improvement or not... if it's OK then I will stop blabbering about their bad sides, else... "c ya in da recycle bin, folks !!!* *FLUSH~*

Hey, that's just me, so who cares ?!

1 comment:

no-wing said...

But you gotta admire those who are willing to stand up and defend theirt idols ^______^ Their idols would like, appreciate them so much!! "Oh, this random 14 year-old girl flamed and harassed an intelligent and logical person who said that I can't sing for nuts!! I'm so touched!!"