Monday, January 10, 2005

Camp's Over

oh uh... camp's over, let's just say i "faced it, accepted it, solved it and letted go of it"...

Met a lot of ppl, basically the participant's are nice, even though i heard of some feedback that some disliked me (dunno why, maybe they don't understand me). To be specific, they disliked the section I was hosting (which in fact, wasn't my very own idea by the way)... well, I know sometimes I'm quite annoying when I make noise a few years back, but I knew by heart that I have really reduced it until it becomes rare when I make such a bloody mistake that involves reducing my honor to ashes...

Well, what those people think, I know I can't change it, so I gotta "faced it, accepted it, solved it and letted go of it"... heheheh Dharma's cool in any sense, I gotta be grateful to the teachings of the Buddha... Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu...

And yeah, we were lucky to have Chief Ven. K. Sri Dhammananda ( i hope i didn't spelt it wrong) to host our closing ceremony. But I personally think it's a waste to have him host the 15-minute ceremony and a blessing to the students when he could have given us a valuable lesson or talk if we arranged the appropriate time slot. Really really wasted. But his blessings were very powerful ( I can feel it because of some unexplainable reasons... let's just say I felt energy when he blessed us...) and funny thing is that the others only felt drowsy and sleepy... maybe they were insensitive or it's just that I'm too oversensitive? Who knows?

And well, another amazing thing was before he left he told us to go and find out the meaning of "contentment" and we must resort to it. Then on his way out he passed by one of our friends, and took a glace on his name tag ( our name tags each has a different quote behind)... Surprisingly, the name tag of our friend's has the term "contentment" in the quote... interesting, right?

But well, overall, this camp was interesting, and I learned a lot too, and gained new friends... This will always be a part of my happy memories... =)

No comments: