Saturday, January 29, 2005

What Now?

Well, the previous post was actually to make up for my long absence in blogposting. Actually I was too depressed to write anything these days, but it seems that it's time for me to let bygones be bygones, and that also means I have to change my mood pretty soon.

*Finished listening to Gundam SEED's "Akatsuki No Kuruma", now switched to Gensoumaden Saiyuki's "For Real", Piano Version*

I'm starting to use Friendster now, and through it I contacted some of my old friends. Well, nothing's better than seeing your old friends, and you will be amazed how much they have achieved in life now.

Time really flies... All the memories seemed like they were from yesterday, and all of us were just kids. And today I woke up, I found myself already a university student, looking back at my life as a kid now. And now I wonder how tomorrow will be...

Well, I guess my memories, be it happy or sad, will always accompany me to my death, or maybe until i suffer from amnesia or absent-mindness (which I hope not). That's why there used to have a saying, "Life is beautiful". Life is beautiful, indeed, not only because of the good things in life, but, because it has flaws too...

And now, my mood isn't that bad now (at least for now I have lesser worries because nothing worse has happened). Gotta end here. =)

No comments: