Monday, January 03, 2005

Oh... Lame Internet Connection In Campus...

If you are a resident in MMU's hostel, you'd be pissed off with the terrible Internet connection here... the campus' 10MB connection is even slower than my house's 56K connection, any sense in that ?

Anyways camp is coming very very soon (in fact 4 days from now), and there's still a lot of things for us to do... I have to try to synchronize my dance steps and sequences with my other 2 pals... they helped me a lot in the session i'm supposed to be in charge with, and they even volunteered to take the dance with me to present to the camp members... Praises to ya guys, Cless and Jae !

And now my mood has turned better thanks to the temporary rest I got... at least now I'm not feeling so stressed now, so I think I can work out most of it, and now i should curb with my ultimately bad habit of going to bed late... my parents been nagging about it since a few weeks ago, maybe i should go and take my rest early and quit acting like a zombie =P...

(and Act Of The Day = check out signboards in KL, near Jalan Kuching and Jalan Damansara too that reads "Terima Kasih Kerana Pandu Satu Lorong"... I wonder who wrote that, LMAO !!!)

No comments: