Tuesday, February 15, 2005

End Of Valentine's 2005

Bummer dumdin's, in a flash this day has ended with people dining and smooching all around the place. Chocalate's and flowers are flying everywhere like air mail, and "Happy Valentine's" messages are flying like bird traffic ( which I TOTALLY dislike about ). Those W/O guy/girl friends spent their time with their normal friends ( I fell into this category in fact ).

Ennui was my word of the day. I had a bad time with assignments, with my time management, with my bed because I forgot to bring my bedsheets, with the weather because it was HELL HOT while I'm trying to type my blog here sweating like a dog that nearly got drowned in the river. Everything is so against me and I still can't believe I'm still here and not in my coffin.

Anyways I hope tommorrow gets better. I hope.

No comments: