Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's ???

No, no Valentine for me this year. It's still not meant for me this year anyway.

Cupid missed 3 shots on me. The red string from "Yue Lao" went loose all the time. And Miss Fate (misfate) gave me that cold shoulder. Maybe I'm suppose to live with the fate of a Raven's ?

I hope I have the patience, or, at least get to live until the day Valentine meant something for me. For now, Valentine is still undefined for me. But the day isn't over yet, who knows what might happen minutes after I post up this post?

And by the way, for this year, 22rd February (8 days from Valentine) is the 15th day of the 1st month for the Chinese Lunar Calender. It is the last day of the CNY festival, and also the Chinese version of Valentine's ( in Malaysia yes, but in China I'm not sure ). Hopefully I don't get a bad mood at that day.

1 comment:

Living My Dream said...

Same goes for me here. Yuan Fen still not here yet. I bet you'll find yours in due time.
Let Velentine's be a day for friends~ Enjoy~!