Monday, February 07, 2005

"You are not going anywhere..."

Yeah yeah, looks like this year's CNY I'm not going anywhere but to stay at PJ...

Dad & Mum went for a holiday in China with my aunt, but it seems that at the last minute my aunt got lost in the airport and as a result, she didn't get to board the plane. And my parents had decided to stay at Singapore for 1 day to wait for my poor aunt to arrive... ( I heard this wasn't the 1st time my aunt pulled out such an act... )

So now, this means the rest of us kids have to stay home. And my elder sis (who works in S'pore but came back for CNY) hae to assume the role of guardian of the house (rather call it like that since me and my younger sis were old enough to take care of ourselves). My younger brother now stays with my grandma's house, therefore, his means the 3 of us here can enjoy the privileges of freedom in the house, and today is just the 1st day of it... hehehe...

(P/S Oh thanks to my friends for remembering my birthdate, which is today btw... Happy CNY to you all guys !!!)

No comments: