Thursday, February 17, 2005

Heck...

I feel like a zombie. For the sake for my assigments and exams days I have insufficient amount of sleep for 3 continuous days, say, around 3 hours per day.

As a result, on the 2nd day I started to look like I just walked out from Resident Evil, or maybe The House of The Dead. And an accident happened on the 3rd day - I hitted a pillar with my head while walking on the 1st floor of the hostel block without paying attantion (was rubbing eyes and turning around a corner, which I obviously failed), and my glasses fell down to the ground floor as a result of the impact. Luckily it didn't break, else I would owe an explanation to my parents.

I hate myself for this, and hated the damn assignments + exams for causing such trouble. But now they are completed, and right now I will put an end to this self-torturement to myself. I will end this post here and go to sleep now. Bleh >:P

No comments: