Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Thoughts...

Overwhelm my mind now. I have too much to think of, happy thoughts, sad thoughts, lousy thoughts, angry thoughts, blah blah blah...

I realized I have been slacking too much now. Festival holidays filled with assignments had made me trying to inject myself with large doses of anaesthetic named "Fun". And obviously I have overdosed, as I have lost my sense of responsiblilty.

My determination to work is now reduced to writing up this post, at least. I felt my life being drained out, and I don't know whether it's the stress from Life or the drug that made my mind float. Maybe it's both.

I'm sick of myself, and tired being too. But there isn't much to do, and as long as I'm stuck here, I have to go on living with these misery hanging along my neck. Bleh.

Now I hope that at least I can get the chance make some achievement in my life, at least for this CNY. Let's see how things work out, and I hope it's not that rough. End.

(And Happy Chinese New Year to you readers out there. Well, at least make yourselves happy and don't end up like me sulking on my failures.)

No comments: