Tuesday, July 11, 2006

One Example Of "How To Deal With Lift Smokers"

Here's how it goes.

Tonight me and friend Sig (who was um, temporarily lurking in my house for the month, hogging the connection at my house for extremely heavy downloads *ROTFL*) returned from campus after dinner.

Then, when we reached our block, we followed a couple of MYY kids were walking in front of us towards the lift. One of them was holding a box of cigarettes at one of his hands - and a lit cigarette at the other.

"Oh my, those kids are going to bring that into the lift." I commented. In Mandarin, that is.

"Yeah, definitely." Sig replied hastily.

Suddenly, I got a giant lightbulb on top of my head.

"Let's take the stairs instead." I said with a smirk.

"Okay." Apparently this isn't the first time the both of us "playing" around the staircase.

Then with full speed, I climbed up the 1st floor - with Sig following close behind - and ran pass the lift doors while Vincent continued going up the stairs.



And then, I pressed the 'Up' switch.



I ran to the other staircase there (there were 2 of them) to the 2nd floor, and then from opposite, Sig ran to my direction, and I took the opposite as well.



This time, it's Sig's turn to punch the switch.



And we continued the process up to like, 4-5 floors (we couldn't remember exactly how many though *ROTFL*). After that, we made our escape (on foot) until the 9th floor, where we stopped to catch our breath (of course we had to find a corner to hide). I managed to make it back to my room before I seriously burst into laughter. And one thing is for sure - We DEFINITELY heard the "ding" of the lift stopping for every floor.


Lesson learnt - if you piss off the people in the lift, they are going to get you back on the staircase.

4 comments:

EwA said...

Nice Game....

you guys actually do that till the 11th floor?

( ._.)ø

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Nah, we only did it until the 5th to avoid being caught. :P

EwA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
F¡яєвџяN said...

omg..dude..u using "MYY" this phrase too? Fireburnie must collect loyalities from you liao..this word was "invented" by me one if i not wrong....just joking!!!