Friday, July 07, 2006

This Is Quite A Headache

No, not literally a headache, but the kind of a headache where it came from real life problems.

I was actually referring to someone I knew in real life (though I prefer not to disclose the name of said person). Someone which I had trouble trying to communicate with.

I knew the problem wasn't from my side - apparently I've received complaints about him from my other friends who knew him as well, and everyone now kind of treats him like the plague now. The moment he is spotted in the area, me and company will withdraw from our current positions within 10 seconds. To end up avoiding and ignoring him like that is seriously a really SAD thing for us to resort to - simply because me and company didn't know how to DEAL with him anymore.

I forgot how many times I ended up getting stuck in an argument with him - not like I'm that sort of a person who will go around bringing up unnecessary issues and troubles. OK I may be lying about the previous sentence, but I definitely know the difference between me and that person - I had a better understanding on who my audience is and what they want to hear from me.

And also, I definitely knew for sure that NO ONE (or rather, not many people) will want to listen to opinions or self-thought-up theories that are NOT interesting NOR based on anything that's in a sense, logical/practical/true. Simply because nobody (or most people) will be interested in that kind of stuff that doesn't make any sense at all AKA nonsense.

He's the type of person where he expects everyone to listen to him when he himself didn't really listen (or pretend) to listen to others at all - he chooses what he wants (and likes) to hear, and if something sounds ugly he resorts to being deaf.

There is nothing much that me and company can do about it - best is we pray that he turns into a new leaf soon enough, and worse is he will not interfere with our lives with his idiotic methods. And hopefully.

2 comments:

F¡яєвџяN said...

wah..why is ur fren like that? may god bless him lar

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Well, 'boh bian lah', some of these people were borned to grow up to be the pain in other people's arses. Sigh.