Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Dreamt Of...

It's been a while since I've a dream that really touched my heart. And I know it was a dream, yet, I don't want to get out of it.

It was about someone I really want to meet. Someone which I really... miss.

It's kinda sound nutty when, well, when I say I'm really, really happy that I 'met' her again, in my dreams.

*slaps forehead muttering "Oh yeah you psychopath !"*

Seems like I couldn't get her off my mind. Well, I don't know what to do about it then. Until now, nothing seems to take away the hollowness of mine, and after her absence, no one could replace her place in my heart. I've been lying to myself; I thought I could forget her, but once again my heart broke everytime I thought of her.

And well, I remembered that her birthday is coming pretty soon (May 10th), but I've no idea where she is. No idea where and how to contact her, and greet her with a "Happy Birthday".

Sigh...

No comments: