Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Inner Struggle of My Mind : Part 1

Enters Kaizer. Enters Kaede.

Kaizer : Boring.

Kaede : Hey, you've got studying to do. And you haven't registered your course yet.

Kaizer : I know. But I'm not feeling like doing it.

Kaede : What ?! You want to kill your own future ?!

Kaizer : I'm really bored, dammit. Please leave me alone.

Kaede : FINE. I'll just take over this body and type as much as I want.

Kaizer : DAMN. Hey leave this body alone !

Kaede : No way ! I'm not going to sit back & do nothing ! Never !

Kaizer : Dammit ! I hate to say this but I'm not feeling like doing my own stuff because of you !

Kaede : What ? How dare you blame me ?!

Kaizer : Because all you really care is typing and fooling around ! I've got so tired with you, now I want to go to SLEEP !

Kaede : Knock it off ! Just because you are lazy, doesn't mean some lame excuse can bring me down ! No way ! I'm not as unproductive as you are, and I don't want to !!!

Kaizer : I don't care, just let me off ! Hey stop fooling with the controls !

Kaede : HA ! I've been controlling this body before you know ! All the time, the last 3 days, I had total control on this body, and you're sleeping like a babe behind there. LOL !

Kaizer : ...... Fine ! Do whatever you want ! And since you are so "productive", right, you might as well do that registration. Don't forget you share the same body as I do !

Kaede : What the... ! *&^%$#@! Now you are pushing your responsibility to me ! Fine ! FINE ! I'll do it, and you ROT IN HELL !!!

*silence*

No comments: